Mile- shab-e-Jum’a (yani jumerat ki sham ke bad jo rat ati hai wo jume’ ki rat hoti hai);
Raat ko takreeban 12 baje ke baad taza wudu kare aur 2 rakat salat-ul-tauba ki padhe aur gunaho ki mafi mange.
Fir 100 martaba Astagfar- “Astaghfirullahe Rabbi Min Kulli Zambinwatubo ilayhe”
100 martaba Durood-e-ibraheemi padiye.
100 martaba Surah Talaak ki saatvi (7) Ayat, niche dekhe,
Surah Talaq Ayat no. 7
Sura #65 | Madina
ۖ لِيُنفِقْ ذُو سَعَةٍ مِّن سَعَتِهِ
Liyunfiq thoo saAAatin min saAAatihi
Let him who has abundance spend out of his abundance
وَمَن قُدِرَ عَلَيْهِ رِزْقُهُ فَلْيُنفِقْ مِمَّا
waman qudira AAalayhi rizquhu falyunfiq mimma
And whoever has his means of subsistence straitened to him, let him spend out of that which Allah has given him;
آتَاهُ اللَّهُ ۚ لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا مَا آتَاهَا ۚ سَيَجْعَلُ اللَّهُ بَعْدَ
atahu Allahu layukallifu Allahu nafsan illa ma ataha sayajAAalu Allahu baAAda
Allah does not lay on any soul a burden except to the extent to which He has granted it;
Allah brings about ease after difficulty.
*You can read this directly in arabic. The transliteration & translation is for your understanding only.
Fir se 100 martaba Durood-e-ibraheemi padh kar dua mange.
Insha Allah Khwab me pata chalega ki kon sa karobar ya naukri karna aapke liye faide mand hai.
If want to know whether the particular business or job that you are interested to start would be good for you or not?
This is to seek guidance of ALLAH Subhanahu Wata ‘Ala
How to Perform the following wazifa:
The night which comes after the evening of Thursday, means night before the day of Jumma’. It would be the friday night.
During that night after 12 AM around:
- Make a fresh wudu and then offer 2 rakah of prayer for forgiveness to forgive the sins (Salat-ul-tauba);
- Then pray to ALLAH to forgive your all sins;
- Then read 100 times Astaghfar “Astaghfirullahe Rabbi Min Kulli Zambinwatubo ilayhe”;
- Then 100 times Durood-e-Ibraheemi;
- Then 100 times seventh verse of Surah Talaaq;
- Then again 100 times Durood-e-Ibraheemi, then pray with all the generous heart for your purpose of istekhara
- Insha Allah, you will get to know that the business/profession/job which you want to start would be best for you or not.
The Holy Quran, tr. by Yusuf Ali, .