If you are the one to acquire bad habits you can recognize them. Then it is a good sign. Allah has helped you pinpoint the flaws within you. With the help of Allah, rectify yourself and present to the world, the better person you develop into.
A well-mannered person is loved and respected by all. When you seek Divine Mercy in improving yourself, the process works faster than you can imagine. Have your absolute trust in Allah. Observe your daily prayers five times a day and recite the Holy Quran. God raises his honor and prestige, to whoever recites the Holy Quran. So, you can overcome all your bad habits by keeping your unprecedented faith in Him. At the end of every obligatory prayer, recite the following dua 30 times.
“La Ilaha Illa Anta Subhanaka Inni Kuntu Minazzalemin”
Insha Allah, Allah’s Mercy, will help you overcome bad habits gradually. Whenever you call Allah, Allah replies to you. If you decide to walk towards Allah, Allah comes running towards you. So, harness the blessings of Allah, who is always around you to help you, but remains unseen.
Wazifa For Drug Addiction
A longer period of drug addiction results in the malfunctioning of body parts like the brain, heart, lungs, and kidneys, leading to death. However, it can be solved with professional help and the constant support of friends and family. Put your absolute trust in Allah so that the path becomes easier for you. Every morning after Fazar Salah, before sunrise, do the wazifa for drug addiction.
- Read ‘Darood Shareef’ for three times.
- Recite ‘Surah Fatiha’ once with ‘Aauzubilla Himinaasshaitaner Razim and Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raahim’
- Then recite ‘Surah Ikhlas,’ ‘Surah Falaq’ and ‘Surah Naas’ each for 7 times.
- Recite Ayat 17 of ‘Surah Al Anaam’ (present in para 7) of the Holy Quran 33 times.
- “Wa-ee Yamsaskalla Bedurri Fala Kashifa Lahu Illa Hu, Wa-ee Yam saska Bekhayrin Fahu Aala Yakulle Saiyin Qadir”
- In the end, recite the same ‘Darood Shareef’ three times.
Blow on the head and face of the addicted person, whether he is asleep or awake. Also, blows on water, which he should sip throughout the day. In the daytime, while preparing his food, he recites Ayat-90 of ‘Surah Al-Maidah’ and blows on it. Insha Allah, you will benefit and derive good results with the continuous practice of this wazifa.